How to live in harmoney with children and technology
This course will help you:
* Understand why you’re so anxious and bring your beliefs about screens and gaming into awareness.
* Transform your role as the “screen police”. Learn why parent-imposed limits, rules and nagging can do more harm than good.
* Trust your inner wisdom and follow a path that suits your child and your family. There’s not one “right” way to do this.
* Dissolve the struggle with your child by investigating your own beliefs. Learn how to question your thinking and reframe your problems.
* Learn a system for cooperative problem solving with your family.
* This course will help you feel supported and reassured that your child is OK and that you can find solutions to problems together.
* You can ask questions of an experienced “gamer mum” who has been through all the same anxieties and challenges.
* This course provides a clear and achievable path to a relaxed, joyful family life even with the most passionate gamers and screen users.