Experience the peace, joy and freedom that are your natural state of Being.
It’s time to move out of stress and reaction and into flow and harmony with yourself and those around you.
I will guide you through a process that will dissolve the stress and worry in your life and connect you deeply to the peace and joy of your own true nature.
Mentoring sessions can be about anything that feels important to you at the moment.
This might be (but is not limited to)……
- A desire to dissolve patterns of reaction and conflict in relationships with children or other loved ones.
- Releasing struggle and feelings of overwhelm in day-to-day living,
- Learning self-love and self-care,
- Identifying the beliefs that are bringing stress into your life,
- Guidance on how to connect with your natural state of calm Presence or Beingness,
- Dealing with the intense emotions and struggles of your children or other loved ones,
- Dealing with your own feelings of anxiety or overwhelm,
- Supporting your children in their learning and development whether at school or at home,
- Making empowered choices about how you parent your children,
- Being true to yourself and following your goals and desires in the face of opposition from those around you,
What makes me different from other mentors and coaches
I know that being listened to, guided and encouraged by the right person can make all the difference in your life.
Here’s a taste of what I will bring to our sessions:
- My skills and understanding have been forged in the intensity, challenges and flow of family life,
- I have 15 years of mothering experience,
- I focus on listening to you and sharing new skills with you rather than on giving advice,
- I am passionate about my spiritual journey and awakening to a joyful, empowered state of Being,
- Ten years of facilitating support groups, teaching courses and mentoring parents,
- Deep experience and skills in finding solutions to a wide variety of parenting, family and relationship problems,
- I have explored and taught practices of of self-realization and self-inquiry such as “The Work” of Byron Katie and the teachings of Adyashanti, Eckhart Tolle,
- A deep reverence for home life and the flow of days spent with children,
- Experience in energy healing, alternative heath practices and home education (especially Unschooling),
- A strong intuitive sense of where people get caught in patterns of thinking and beliefs that don’t serve them,
- A deeply supportive and non-judgemental approach.
- An ability to hold the space for strong feelings and challenging issues,
- A passion for unlearning and questioning EVERYTHING that gets in the way of ease, joy and unconditional love.
If cost is an impediment to you booking a session or you would like to inquire about concession rates, please contact me directly.
Freya’s support and guidance has inspired me in many ways. She has helped me to open up to a world I didn’t know existed, and shown me how to bring Peace, Joy and Freedom into my life. Her words always point directly to what I am wanting to hear. Such a wise soul. — Leisa
Freya has only ever seen the true me, not the drama, stress, anger, fear and situations. She has always been able to speak to me, directly past all that other stuff to show me how to wade through it and find what the True me wants and needs. From doing this with her I have come to place where I am stronger, well, following my joys, my relationships have improved with my children and husband. I am no longer a slave to my built up walls of protection from the ‘world’, I no longer go to bed with a anxiety and constant worry. I am free to be me, because I have had all I needed within me all along… Freya has helped me see that. — Keely
Freya has intuitively known how to guide me to reconnect with my own personal experience of pure love and joy. No matter what’s been happening in my life or what inner turbulence I’ve been experiencing, she has without fail, led my awareness back to my heart space. — Jodie
Freya taught me a simple way to not make my family responsible for my sadness or happiness. I have a better understanding of my roles for me and for my family and the teenage years have rolled on much happier! Valuable skills for not just the Mother/Child relationship, but for all relationships. — Julia